What Journalists Want From PR Pros in 2018
You want coverage for your brand, and that means working with journalists. But journalists are busy people with tight deadlines and a healthy dose of skepticism.
Learn how PR pros can cut through the noise and earn more coverage for their clients.
- Five things all companies can learn from the Papa John’s PR fiasco
- Media mentoring—who really decides on coverage in newsrooms?
- Consumers speak out: Most companies provide a disconnected experience
- Marketing sponsorships—measurement, impact assessment need improving
- New rules of cause marketing—WeWork’s progressive environmental stand