Media Monitoring & Analysis Made Easy
MediaMiser offers intelligent all-in-one media monitoring and media analysis solutions that let you easily monitor, analyze and share both social and traditional media content.
Whether you use our leading-edge online software or our experienced professional services team, you’ll spend less time filtering through irrelevant media mentions and quickly arm stakeholders with actionable information so you can devote more time to core programs.
Start turning news into knowledge today with intelligent media monitoring and media analysis from MediaMiser—we have the most extensive and comprehensive analysis tools available.
Ask us how we have helped our clients turn news into knowledge.
- Amazing Race Canada, Season 3 Ep. 4: A bittersweet homecoming in Halifax with beer and Orange Julius
- Big Data: more concerns means new opportunity for data-centric security
- Appealing to your audience’s sense of "social self" will produce optimal results
- Why silence is not golden in a crisis
- SeaWorld’s huge PR hurdles: transparency and trolls
Competing for Twitter influence at the TO2015 Pan Am Games
As hundreds of athletes compete at the Pan Am Games in Toronto, Canada from July 10 to 26, 2015, Twitter users from around the world are competing for the coveted title: Top social Influencer of the Pan Am Games.